QPX Express API Terms of Service
QPX Express API Terms of Service
Last modified: June 11, 2013
By using this API, you consent to be bound by these terms in addition to the Google APIs Terms of Service ("API ToS") at http://developers.google.com/terms.
Supplemental Terms and Conditions
- References to "API Client" means Company's websites that utilize the Service.
- "Company", "you", or "your" means the entity signing up for the Service via the QPX Express API.
- References to "end user" for the QPX Express API will include Company's authorized representatives and agents.
- "Query" means a query generated by an end user submitted by Company via the QPX Express API.
- "QPX Express" means the version(s) of ITA Software by Google's pricing and shopping software product then currently being supported by Google, as described in the documentation, and made available via the QPX Express API.
- "Result" means the information provided in response to a Query.
- "Service" means provision of QPX Express by Google to Company.
Fee; Payment Terms
- The Services may be provided to you with a limited free Query quota. You will be charged if you exceed your free Query quota. The fees for QPX Express API can be found at http://developers.google.com/qpx-express/v1/pricing . You may not access the Services in a manner intended to avoid incurring fees. With 30 days notice Google may change its fees and payment policies for the QPX Express API from time to time.
- A bill will be issued to your online account for all fees accrued in a calendar month. You will be responsible for fees in your online account, and will pay all fees in U.S. Dollars or in such other currency as agreed to in writing by the parties. Calculation of fees will be based on Google's reporting.
- Fees are exclusive of taxes. You are responsible for paying all taxes and government charges.
- Late payments may bear interest at the rate of 1.5% per month (or the highest rate permitted by law, if less). Google reserves the right to discontinue the provision of the Services to you for any late payments. You are responsible for paying all reasonable expenses and attorneys fees Google incurs collecting late amounts.
- Any outstanding balance becomes immediately due and payable upon termination of these terms for any reason.
- Google may offset any payment obligations to Company against any fees owed to Google and not yet paid by Company under this or any other agreement between Company and Google.
Policy and Compliance Obligations
- Unless expressly permitted in these terms or the documentation, Company will only:
- Use this API to allow end users to shop for and price airline tickets.
- Submit Queries from end users using Company's website(s) for non-commercial purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted in these terms or the documentation, the Company will not, and will not knowingly or negligently allow any third party to:
- Enter into any type of co-branding, white labeling or sub-syndication arrangement with any third party in connection with the Service.
- Display, provide, or distribute Results to any person or entity other than the end user inputting the Query.
Google may immediately suspend or terminate Company's access to the QPX Express API if Company becomes a debtor in any case under the United States Bankruptcy Code, or any other bankruptcy or insolvency law, including assignments for the benefit of creditors, receiverships, compositions, extensions generally with its creditors, or proceedings seeking reorganization, arrangement, or other relief. Company agrees that, if it becomes a debtor in any case under the United States Bankruptcy Code and fails to honor its post-bankruptcy petition obligations to Google for more than 30 days, Google will be entitled to seek rejection and/or termination of these terms and Company's access to the QPX Express API and Company will not oppose such rejection or termination.
Under these terms and the API ToS, "Google" means either (i) Google Ireland Limited, with offices at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, if your billing address is in any country within Europe, the Middle East, or Africa ("EMEA"), (ii) Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., with offices at 8 Marina View Asia Square 1#30-01 Singapore 018960, if your billing address is in any country within the Asia Pacific region ("APAC"), or (iii) Google Inc., with offices at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, United States, if your billing address is in any country in the world other than those in EMEA and APAC.